7/16/12

NOTD: Color Club - New Bohemian

So I thought I would post a picture of my nails at the moment. Because I work at a bar my nails; 1. break all the time, & 2. always manage to get a chip in the first day.


The second one is the most annoying, but also a positive because it means that I get to change my nail polish every day, at least on the weekends.



I recently bought this because I saw that it was similar to China Glaze - For Audrey, I think New Bohemian is a little bit more green, but I'll probably do a comparison later. I wanted to get it also because I find that China Glaze's formula can be a little bit on the thick side, plus it chipped really quickly. I love the colour though so investigating into the Color Club version was certainly worth it.

On my ring finger I put one layer of Color Club - Diamond Drops, I think it's from their Blossoming collection. A flakie top coat which I loooooove. This time I had some problems applying it though, the flakies weren't applying evenly like they were when I swatched them on the colour wheel, I shall see next time I use it what the application is like and report back!


Side note: I realllllyyy need to get a new camera. I've been looking at the Nikon S3300, I think it's called. My camera at the moment is legit bad, sometimes it can take like 2 seconds to take a shot, which is redic.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment